In consideration to being a player student, an on ice / off ice instructor, official or a volunteer with North Ice programs the undersigned acknowledges and agrees that:
1. That playing hockey, ice hockey, ball hockey, ice skating, and dry land training can and have physical risks that may results in personal injury, serious damage, paralysis or death. Following the rules with discipline and using equipment properly will reduce risks.
2. Player student, instructor, officials, or a volunteer will not hold North Ice liable for injury.
3. North Ice will not be responsible for any and all medical costs that may happen from or around North Ice activities.
4. I assume all such risks, both known and unknown for myself or my child’s participation.
5. North Ice will not be responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items at any of its activities.
6. Myself or my child’s participation has no medical condition that restricts or prohibits participation on any of the related activities.
7. North Ice may us mine or my child’s audio, video’s or photo’s that have been taken for any activities of North Ice for promotional or advertising or educational purposes.
8. I the undersigned give permission to North Ice owners, instructors, representatives in the event of a medical emergency for myself ( if over 18 ) or my child if I, the parent or legal guardian can’t be immediately contacted or is absent. North Ice will be authorized on my behalf to take action, procedures to get necessary treatment for the care and well-being of the players student, instructor, volunteer and official that needs medical attention.